Sunday, January 30, 2011

Banff Wedding - Gerrard & Jennifer

Jennifer, Gerrard and I met back in January of 2009 at the Edmonton Bridal fair on a very chilly winter day. I noticed this rather giddy and handsome couple come by to check out my portfolio on a couple of occasions and finally had the chance to introduce myself. I found that they thought their fairytale wedding was a bit out of reach, but I of course felt otherwise. Below is a short presentation of their Fairytale Banff Wedding....all my best to you both!
HIGHLAND EXECUTIVE CHAUFFEUR'S VINTAGE BENTLEY
Photos courtesy: Orange Girl Photographs


The Fairmont Banff Springs




Cake Creations took the design from Jennifer's dress to frame the draping

Willow Haven Flower Shop designed the beautifully artistic centerpieces


No comments:

Post a Comment